New Website Launching March 2019 for Louisiana Housing Council
This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Intuitive site navigation provides easy access to all website content
- Home page Select Language feature provides for multilingual website translation
- Interactive and informative Home page includes quick links to Latest News, Calendar, and About LHC
- About LHC/Board pages include information on the Louisiana Housing Council (LHC) Board of Directors, Bylaws, Officers, Committees and Leadership Districts
- About LHC/Membership pages provide information on becoming a Member, Awards Programs, and easy access to the Member Directory
- About LHC/Conferences and Professional Development pages allow members and other housing industry professionals to quickly view upcoming Professional Development and Conference events
- LHC Scholarship Program
- Procurement and Resources
- Job Opportunities
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- Latest News feed from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
All members, prospective members, housing industry professionals, housing authorities, residents, landlords and the public are encouraged to visit the site often. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit members and the public at large.
For more information about the new Louisiana Housing Council website, please contact Danyelle Sanders-Horton, Executive Secretary/Service Officer at 866.210.1883 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. ( www.BrooksJeffrey.com )
RELEASE DATE: March 2019
For more information, contact:
Danyelle Sanders-Horton, Executive Secretary/Service Officer
P.O. Box 283, Hammond, LA 70404
866.210.1883 l email@example.com